Coming to work at D’Angelico means joining a family.
Many of us have been here for decades. We love what we do. We love serving our clients. But most of all, we enjoy the people we share the day with.
We are a group of hard-working, and focused professionals.
Our success relies on the commitment and loyalty of dedicated employees, so we are always seeking experienced individuals to join our team.
Field Service Technician
We are seeking a self-starter, self-motivated Field Service Technician to deliver quality customer service experience. Our goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention, and increases profitability.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits
- Must be able to drive a company vehicle
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Documentation of all onsite visits through the Company Data Base site
- Operate company vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s field procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Proven Field Service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment
- English literacy is preferred
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with tools and applications that pertain to Swimming Pool Equipment
Based on experience